The New Age
- Moltencage, the capital of Nebravance and the home of the Union.
- Clockwork, an ongoing rakince and gnome project, and a modern marvel.
- Mount McFisticuffs, one of the few independent dwarven cities that remain.
- Amberlamps, a coastal city controlled by the human race.
- Tir Isle, the homeland of the gnomes.
- Keyshava, the treetop domain of the gifted druidic folk of the south.
- Great Pligmalik, an old ruin-city the goblins inhabit.
- Lockbridge, a city of the human kingdom of Bertag, close to the coast.
- Ezos Hub, a trading post in the jungle
- Hildobrin, a lawless town on an island, built from the timbers of scuttled ships and home to smugglers and pirates.
- Feegan’s Den, a traditional rakince burrow settlement.
Points of Interest